Every format on original photographic paper in one run
Imaging Solutions introduces new cutter
Multi-format print orders are a growing problem in high-volume print labs. While they represent a more significant percentage of the volume each season, the current production process is cumbersome and expensive. The multiCut AgX is a fully automated industrial XY-cutter that appears to be the ultimate solution for handling multi-format print orders on silver halide paper.
It greatly simplifies the production of multi-format print orders. Batching and handling formats in orders is a big challenge for production sites because it needs a lot of space for sorting and storing all items of each order and workforce. This multiCut is designed to reduce these efforts drastically. multiCut enables the production of single prints directly from printed rolls. The X-cut is controlled by punch marks, while a 2D code defines the Y-cut. Each order is separated through order ident prints.
Highlights of the multiCut AgX
- Perfect solution for processing multi-format orders
- Cuts and sorts single prints from printed rolls
- Processes different kinds of silver halide paper
- Performance: approx. 11’000 prints / hour (4″ x 6″)
- Optional back printer for print identification
- Optional poster tray for prints up to 1 m length